Terms & Conditions
Due to COVID-19 our Terms & Conditions have changed.
Upon arrival, every member is asked:
to wear a face mask when entering and/or exiting the elevator or while moving around any of the communal areas
to wash or disinfect their hands in the bathroom across from the elevator or use hand sanitizer by the door or at the contactless check in station
take their temperature using contactless thermometer located at the contactless check in station (please wear gloves or use disinfecting wipes provided to wipe down thermometer after use)
pick a work station to use for the duration of your stay
when using communal resources: soundproof phone booth, fridge, microwave, coffee machines (please wear gloves or use disinfecting wipes provided to wipe down areas that you touch)
We ask that you abide by the honor code and reschedule or cancel if you are feeling unwell or have been in contact with a person who tested positive for COVID-19 within two weeks prior to your appointment.
Please get tested before coming in if you suspect that you or someone in your immediate family may have been exposed to the virus and use your best judgment to keep fellow members and staff safe.
If on the day of your appointment you experience a fever of 100.4F or higher or exhibit any of the following symptoms associated with COVID-19, including but not limited to: cough, chills, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose (not associated with allergies), nausea, vomiting or diarrhea PLEASE cancel or reschedule.
During COVID-19 pandemic any pass that is rescheduled due to an illness will be honored for up to 30 days from the day of the booking. We will always do our best to accommodate any member as long as you reach out to us by e-mail at: email@example.com
Upon your discretion face covering can be removed when sitting at your work space ONLY.
By entering our space you agree to have your temperature checked using contactless thermometer.
Anyone with a fever of 100.4F or higher ( per CDC guidelines ) will be asked to reschedule.
Please fill out Daily Health Questionnaire* located on our website (top ‘red’ banner):
*Please provide your full name, phone number and e-mail for contact tracing
Rules of conduct:
We have zero tolerance for physical or verbal abuse of either staff or fellow members. If such behavior occurs or is reported you will be asked to leave immediately and no refund will be issued. Please keep in mind all communal spaces are under 24hr surveillance for the safety of our members and staff.
To ensure our shared space is as awesome as it can be, we ask that you observe a few common-sense rules:
1. Noise Management. Please be considerate of other members, since our space is build using modular LEGO walls sound does travel, please speak in quite tone when conversing. Please use headphones if you wish to listen to music or videos.
2. Access. When you leave please remember to return a set that includes contactless keycard and no touch door opener/stylus. Failure to do so will result in a $25 charge
3. Work Space. Due to pandemic we ask that members pick a single work area to sit at for the duration of your stay
4. Phone Calls. If available, please use or reserve our soundproof phone booth to make or take calls. If making you are making calls or attending a virtual meeting outside of soundproof phone booth please wear headphones and speak at moderate level, in consideration of other members. If available you can also use or reserve our corner office nook for added privacy, headphones must be worn since sound will travel.
5. Keep the space clean. Please leave any space you use as you found it and clean up after yourself. If you find a space that has been left untidy, please let us know so we can take care of it. Wipe your work area, phone booth and other communal resources using disinfecting wipes provided when you are done
6. Refrigeration space. Feel free to store your lunch in the refrigerator. Please don’t eat anyone else’s food and toss your leftovers before they get stinky.
7. If you are working after hours and are the last one to leave the space, please be sure to close the door behind you, turn off all the lights, the heat and air filtration unit.
8. Office Corner Nook & Soundproof Phone Booth. Please either reserve any of the private spaces or inquire upon availability. If the space is already booked by another member, you will be asked to relocate to main co-working space. Use the member portal to book your time or let us know and we can help you do it.
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, during the Term, Work & Tot, LLC non-exclusive use of the following services (the “Services”), as applicable:
* A furnished and decorated communal work space with safety measures that include but not limited to: air filtration, sneeze guards, hand sanitizer, access to soap and water, with in person staff member between the hours of 8:15am to 5:00pm on business days whose duties shall include, among other things, greeting and announcing your guests, and receiving mail, messenger and other deliveries;
* Wi-Fi high speed Internet access within the Facility;
* Usage of printer, scanner and fax, subject to additional charges
Conference Room Reservation Policy
Work & Tot has several private or semi-private spaces that are available for you to reserved use on a first-come-first-served basis during hours that the Facility reception is staffed. On a case-by-case basis, the Facility may be made available to you after hours. Additional charges may apply, including staff overtime charges. Your use of the conference rooms is subject to the Operating Standards and Conference Room, Day-Office & Coworking Policy included as part of this Agreement.
Members will have have access to Work & Tot co-working space, based on their plan. We have two types of Day Passes available Monday through Sunday. Full Day (8:30am to 5:30pm) or Extended Day (8:15am -midnight). We are also offering weekly Extended Day Passes from Monday to Friday (8:15am -midnight).
Staff member is in attendance (8:15 AM to 5:00 PM) during all non-holiday business days (“Business Hours”). Seats are available on a first-come-first-served basis. Work & Tot does not guarantee a seat in the coworking space, but space can be reserved in advance and will be held for 15 min from the time of your appointment unless you contact us in advance to inform us that you are running late.
Sales & Use Taxes.
Where applicable and in accordance with federal, state and local laws, Work & Tot LLC will collect sales and use taxes on certain services provided to Client
Waiver and Release
You acknowledge that Work & Tot LLC will not be liable for, and you agree to waive and hereby releases Work & Tot LLC from, any claim of business interruption or for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential exemplary or punitive damages arising out of any failure to furnish any Service, additional service or Facility, any error or omission with respect thereto, or any delay or interruption of same. Work & Tot, LLC provides the Services and the additional services on an “as is” basis. Neither Work & Tot LLC nor any of its agents, employees, officers or directors will be deemed to be making any representations or warranties, whether express or implied, as to the ability of any systems, including, without limitation, computer and electronic based equipment, its telecommunications or Internet system, relating to the Building or Facility. Work & Tot LLC liability under this Agreement will in no event exceed the amount paid by you for the Services from which the claim arose. The parties agree to the allocation of risk detailed herein.
This section will survive the expiration or earlier termination of this Agreement.
Indemnity/Limitation of Liability/Disclaimers
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Work & Tot LLC from and against any loss, damage, injury, liability or expense to or of person or property occasioned by or resulting from any willful misconduct or grossly negligent or illegal act on your part, or on the part of your guests, employees, business partners or affiliates. Work & Tot, LLC will not be liable to you or to any other person on account of any loss, damage, injury, liability or expense to or of person or property.
The foregoing paragraph will survive the expiration or earlier termination of this Agreement.
On expiration or earlier termination of this Agreement, you will, without demand, promptly surrender any rights under this Agreement to the Facility or Services. If you vacate the Facility and leaves behind any property, whatsoever, such property will be deemed abandoned and may be disposed of by Work & Tot LLC in any manner in which it deems fit, at your expense, and without liability